Hello everybody and welcome to my page. My name is Topher and I am a lifetime fan of the Cleveland sport teams and especially my first love…. Browns.. I decided to start this blog to share my opinion on the news surrounding the Browns and my takes on some sport news. I have lived in Ohio almost my entire life and grew up learning misery and disappointments surrounding all my sport teams. I am a single guy working full time and in my free time I am learning information technology and reading sport news as much as I can. I hope to share a blog post whenever I feel it is needed depending on the news. I can be blunt and bitter about my thoughts, so I hope I don’t offend anybody. so I hope over the time, I am not the only person reading my post. everybody enjoy your day. and always think big and reach for the stars.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Cleveland Browns' Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden not cleared to practice yet, starter for Patriots named later in weekCampbell suffered a concussion Nov. 24 against the Steelers; Weeden suffered one Sunday in the loss to Jacksonville. Both have been cleared for activity but not practice, coach Rob Chudzinski said.
- Hey, you! Get your Browns, Indians and Cavaliers questions answered by our beat reportersWhat's on your mind, Cleveland sports fans? Beat reporters Mary Kay Cabot, Mary Schmitt Boyer and Paul Hoynes tackle your questions every weekend in their Hey! columns. But you must use the links in this post to submit your question.
- Statistically speaking, it's been more than 20 years since the Cleveland Browns have defended the red zone so poorlyThe Browns rank 30th in surrendering red-zone touchdowns.
- Cleveland Browns' Desmond Bryant done for the season with an irregular heartbeat Bryant has experienced similar episodes twice in the past two years. He will have a heart procedure later this week.
- Josh Gordon has taken his place among the NFL's best receivers: Question of the day responsesBrowns fans believe Josh Gordon has put himself in a special category as they respond to the question of the day.
- Videos: Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden still idle - Cleveland Browns Berea reportWatch Mary Kay Cabot and Tom Reed discuss the news from Berea as the Cleveland Browns begin their preparations to play the Patriots. Also watch Caleb Hanie and Alex Tanney talk about preparing for possible start.
- 2013 Fantasy Football: Pickups of the weekCongratulations to those of you that were fortunate enough to make the playoffs. It was a tough year, filled with injuries and unexpected benchings.
- A look at the 2013 free agent class shows why the Browns must get it right in the draft: Terry PlutoThe Browns made big investments in Paul Kruger and Desmond Bryant, and the results have been two viable starters -- but not impact players.
- New England Patriots' offense hits its stride after early-season injuries: Chris Fedor's Scouting ReportThe New England Patriots have dealt with injuries and an ever-changing roster since before the season started. Yet through 13 weeks of the regular season, they have shown themselves to be one of the best teams in the AFC at 9-3.
- Video: Caleb Hanie and Alex Tanney - Cleveland Browns new quarterbacksWatch as new Cleveland Browns newest quarterbacks Caleb Hanie and Alex Tanney discuss preparing for the Patriots despite having just been signed by the team.
- Cleveland Browns' Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden not cleared to practice yet, starter for Patriots named later in week