Hello everybody and welcome to my page. My name is Topher and I am a lifetime fan of the Cleveland sport teams and especially my first love…. Browns.. I decided to start this blog to share my opinion on the news surrounding the Browns and my takes on some sport news. I have lived in Ohio almost my entire life and grew up learning misery and disappointments surrounding all my sport teams. I am a single guy working full time and in my free time I am learning information technology and reading sport news as much as I can. I hope to share a blog post whenever I feel it is needed depending on the news. I can be blunt and bitter about my thoughts, so I hope I don’t offend anybody. so I hope over the time, I am not the only person reading my post. everybody enjoy your day. and always think big and reach for the stars.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Brian Hoyer on facing his old Steelers team Sunday: 'I'm on the right side of this rivalry now' Brian Hoyer will always have a special place in his heart for the Steelers for signing him when no one else would. But he also hates them just as much as every Browns fan does.
- Joe Thomas and the drawbacks of forever starting over on offense: Cleveland Browns InsiderThe perennial All-Pro said teams with continuity on offense can reach 'graduate-level' thinking
- Cleveland Browns' fullback Ray Agnew follows his father's lead into the NFL Undrafted free-agent took an unconventional route to the league despite NFL bloodlines.
- Videos: Browns' 53-man roster is very fluid with cuts and acquisitions - Cleveland Browns Berea reportWatch Mary Kay Cabot and Tom Reed recap the news from Browns practice Sunday. Also watch videos on Brian Hoyer talking about the rivalry with the Steelers and the undersized wide receiver group.
- Veteran QB Rex Grossman could return to Browns and rookie Connor Shaw already has Rex Grossman was cut by the Browns Sunday but might find his way back to Cleveland. Rookie Connor Shaw, a fan favorite, was signed to the practice squad today.
- Taylor Gabriel and rest of Cleveland Browns' receiving corps hope to prove size is overratedThe five receivers on the current active roster average 5-foot-11, 191.4 pounds.
- Cleveland Browns' running back Terrance West on a learning curve at the NFL levelThe struggling third-round pick met with coach Mike Pettine. The message: not every run can be a home-run in the NFL.
- Cleveland Browns' Buster Skrine gets the thumbs-up for Steelers gameBuster Skrine will play vs. Pittsburgh despite his broken thumb. Joe Haden (foot) also returned to practice.
- Cleveland Browns cut Rex Grossman, add WR LaRon Byrd and RB Glenn Winston The Browns cut Rex Grossman and have only two quarterbacks on their roster. They added receiver LaRon Byrd and running back Glenn Winston.
- Terry's Talkin' about the Cleveland Browns on cutdown weekend -- Terry PlutoIsaiah Crowell is the kind of back who seems to come out of nowhere and be a success in the NFL.
- Brian Hoyer on facing his old Steelers team Sunday: 'I'm on the right side of this rivalry now'