Hello everybody and welcome to my page. My name is Topher and I am a lifetime fan of the Cleveland sport teams and especially my first love…. Browns.. I decided to start this blog to share my opinion on the news surrounding the Browns and my takes on some sport news. I have lived in Ohio almost my entire life and grew up learning misery and disappointments surrounding all my sport teams. I am a single guy working full time and in my free time I am learning information technology and reading sport news as much as I can. I hope to share a blog post whenever I feel it is needed depending on the news. I can be blunt and bitter about my thoughts, so I hope I don’t offend anybody. so I hope over the time, I am not the only person reading my post. everybody enjoy your day. and always think big and reach for the stars.
- Kizer needs to change the script in the final home game of 2017 -- Bud Shaw's Sports SpinDeShone Kizer faces Baltimore in his last home game of 2017. The first time he played the Ravens, he suffered three interceptions and a migraine. The season has not gotten easier for him.
- Cleveland Browns wisely piling up options at left tackle -- Terry Pluto The Cleveland Browns know it won't be easy to replace Joe Thomas. That's why they want lots of young, physically talented options.
- Changing the game: How the analytics doctrine defeated Browns, Rockets -- Bill LivingstonAnalytics have radically changed baseball, but the first was not good when the Cleveland Browns tried to adopt it to the NFL. In the NBA, the Houston Rockets took analytics to an absurd result.
- Browns players will report to training camp on July 25The NFL released report dates for all 32 teams this week.
- Cleveland sports fervor in the hallways of Washington: Takes By The Lake podcastHugh Hewitt, a radio host and political commentator on NBC and MSNBC, joins Doug Lesmerises to talk about his life as a diehard Cleveland sports fan.
- Baker Mayfield vs. Colin Cowherd and why young Browns shouldn't fear a fight: Doug LesmerisesThat's a Brown on a national stage with a national profile now choosing to fight for his team.
- How an innocuous line about Baker Mayfield turned into national headlines: Orange and Brown Talk podcastMary Kay Cabot and Dan Labbe talk about Baker Mayfield and more.
- What Myles Garrett's position coach says he must do in 2018 to become 'one of the best in the league'Browns defensive line coach Clyde Simmons says Garrett can be one of the best in the league once he puts it all together. Here's one of the things he's challenged him to do.
- David Njoku made strides this spring from raw prospect to player Browns believe he can becomeThe Browns are hoping a more refined Njoku can continue his development this season.
- Browns sign Greg Robinson, waive Rod JohnsonRobinson was the second overall pick in the 2014 draft.
- Kizer needs to change the script in the final home game of 2017 -- Bud Shaw's Sports Spin