Hello everybody and welcome to my page. My name is Topher and I am a lifetime fan of the Cleveland sport teams and especially my first love…. Browns.. I decided to start this blog to share my opinion on the news surrounding the Browns and my takes on some sport news. I have lived in Ohio almost my entire life and grew up learning misery and disappointments surrounding all my sport teams. I am a single guy working full time and in my free time I am learning information technology and reading sport news as much as I can. I hope to share a blog post whenever I feel it is needed depending on the news. I can be blunt and bitter about my thoughts, so I hope I don’t offend anybody. so I hope over the time, I am not the only person reading my post. everybody enjoy your day. and always think big and reach for the stars.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- DeShone Kizer didn't take Josh Gordon's 'disadvantages' remark personally, and Gordon says they weren't about him"The fact that the team's 0-13, we're playing behind the 8-ball,'' said Gordon. "We have inherent disadvantages. That's all I meant by that, a struggling team, young team, we've got work to get done and a lot of room to improve."
- Browns could have a short-handed secondary on Sunday: Quick hitsThe Browns secondary is banged up as the week comes to a close.
- The best and worst of Sashi Brown: Bud vs. DougA week after Brown's firing, Bud Shaw and Doug Lesmerises take a look at his best and worst moves as the GM of the Browns.
- Browns' problem isn't lack of 'real players,' it's lack of real difference makersThe Browns' talent level is thin, but it has been a lack of difference-making talent that has hurt the most.
- Dorsey is right that Browns record tells a story about players but it also speaks for Hue Jackson -- Bud Shaw New GM John Dorsey told WKNR 850 "Really Big Show" the past regime didn't get "real players." Why does he sound so convinced Hue Jackson is the real deal as 1-28 head coach?
- John Dorsey expects Browns to win AFC North in '18: 'Anything else is unacceptable'One week in, Dorsey has established that he's got something in common with Hue Jackson: a win-now mentality.
- Don't let the infighting spread - A guide to enjoying the Browns again: Doug LesmerisesEven if new GM John Dorsey doesn't get it yet, it's time to remember there is one Browns team, not two, and there are reasons for hope.
- Browns' John Dorsey: Cutting Kenny Britt was 'easy' and he might 'have a higher opinion of himself' Dorsey says it was 'easy' to cut Britt, who didn't fit the type of culture he's trying to build.
- Browns' John Dorsey: 'The guys that were here before, they didn't get real players'Dorsey says he'll try to find good players for Hue Jackson, because the last guys didn't.
- How will the Browns rate the QBs in the 2018 draft? -- Bud Shaw's You Said ItCleveland sports fans wonder about the chances of landing a Top 20 quarterback and what the loss of Bryan Shaw will mean for the Indians.
- DeShone Kizer didn't take Josh Gordon's 'disadvantages' remark personally, and Gordon says they weren't about him