Hello everybody and welcome to my page. My name is Topher and I am a lifetime fan of the Cleveland sport teams and especially my first love…. Browns.. I decided to start this blog to share my opinion on the news surrounding the Browns and my takes on some sport news. I have lived in Ohio almost my entire life and grew up learning misery and disappointments surrounding all my sport teams. I am a single guy working full time and in my free time I am learning information technology and reading sport news as much as I can. I hope to share a blog post whenever I feel it is needed depending on the news. I can be blunt and bitter about my thoughts, so I hope I don’t offend anybody. so I hope over the time, I am not the only person reading my post. everybody enjoy your day. and always think big and reach for the stars.
- Thank you Jimmy!!! twitter.com/ianbremmer/sta… 1 day ago
- yet won't call out the racist groups..hmmm twitter.com/PaulReggio1/st… 2 days ago
- one person followed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 3 days ago
- This is a problem and why our @POTUS needs to be presidential and a leader and not just a blowhard twitter.com/JuddLegum/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @kurteichenwald: Peter Cvjetanovic, a white nationalist, is upset that this photo of him has gone viral. So be nice: dont retweet this t… 3 days ago
- Pittsburgh Steelers DE Cameron Heyward excited about return (photos, video)Former Ohio State defensive end Cameron Heyward has high expectations of himself and his Pittsburgh Steelers this coming season.
- Thoughts on Cleveland Browns first game, run the ball! -- Terry Pluto (video)In their first preseason game, the Cleveland Browns threw 42 passes compared to 22 rushing attempts.
- Browns training camp 2017: Your five-minute guide for Thursday, Aug. 17Get caught up on what's happening at Browns training camp.
- Joe Thomas appreciates Myles Garrett's willingness to learn and everything else we learned at Browns training campThomas had high praise for Garrett as he tries to teach him lessons from an offensive lineman's standpoint.
- Brock Osweiler is starting Monday night: Berea reportMary Kay Cabot and Dan Labbe talk about the day at Browns training camp.
- Will Browns OL injuries impact the QB competition? Orange & Brown Talk podcast for Wednesday, Aug. 16Our Browns coverage team talks about what happened at training camp on Wednesday.
- Joel Bitonio, Cameron Erving week-to-week after suffering injuries during Tuesday's Browns training camp practiceHead coach Hue Jackson hopes that Bitonio and Erving will be back by the opener against Pittsburgh on September 10.
- Browns' Brock Osweiler will start vs. Giants, DeShone Kizer will play secondBrock Osweiler will start the second preseason game Monday night against the Giants, and DeShone Kizer will be the No. 2. Cody Kessler and then maybe Kevin Hogan will follow.
- Who's the best bet to pay off as the Browns' starting QB? -- Bud Shaw's You Said ItCleveland sports fans wonder what the football betting people know that we don't, and what words of wisdom Browns defensive coordinator Gregg Williams might share with us this season?
- Why Cleveland Browns coach Hue Jackson is wrong about player protests: Bill Livingston (photos)Cleveland Browns coach Hue Jackson hopes his players stage no political protests. But individual conscience makes its own choices.
- Pittsburgh Steelers DE Cameron Heyward excited about return (photos, video)