Hello everybody and welcome to my page. My name is Topher and I am a lifetime fan of the Cleveland sport teams and especially my first love…. Browns.. I decided to start this blog to share my opinion on the news surrounding the Browns and my takes on some sport news. I have lived in Ohio almost my entire life and grew up learning misery and disappointments surrounding all my sport teams. I am a single guy working full time and in my free time I am learning information technology and reading sport news as much as I can. I hope to share a blog post whenever I feel it is needed depending on the news. I can be blunt and bitter about my thoughts, so I hope I don’t offend anybody. so I hope over the time, I am not the only person reading my post. everybody enjoy your day. and always think big and reach for the stars.
- Browns tailgating - change no-alcohol rule to no disorderly conduct: editorial Cleveland's "no alcohol" edict for Browns tailgating is a sham, and the city would be better off changing it to "no disorderly conduct," which is something its police can - and do - enforce, writes the editorial board.
- What we learned at Cleveland Browns' practice: rookie Vince Mayle faces big test in Chicago The fourth-round pick is fighting for a roster spot after an uneven training camp.
- As Cleveland Browns release Phil Taylor, memories of NFL Draft 2011 continue to haunt franchise: Tom ReedThe Browns have nothing left from the decision to trade away the rights to Pro Bowl receiver Julio Jones.
- Johnny Manziel says he won't need elbow surgery and the tendinitis won't hurt his careerJohnny Manziel confirmed he'd had tendinitis in his right elbow since his freshman year at Texas A&M, but that it shouldn't hurt his career and won't require surgery.
- Videos: Phil Taylor is cut from roster - Cleveland Browns Berea reportCleveland Browns beat writers Mary Kay Cabot and Tom Reed report on what happened in Berea Tuesday as the roster is cut to 75. Also, video with Johnny Manziel and his sore elbow.
- Cleveland Browns' half of the Julio Jones' trade: and then there were none -- Bud Shaw's SpinoffsThe Cleveland Browns parted with former first-round pick Phil Taylor Tuesday, still owing him $5 million. Look no further than the first round of Browns' drafts to see why they've struggled so mightily since 1999 -- Bud Shaw's Spinoffs.
- Phil Taylor's contract terminated by Cleveland Browns as part of roster cutdownDefensive lineman Phil Taylor had his contract terminated by the Browns on Tuesday as part of the team's roster cuts.
- Johnny Manziel confirms tendinitis since A&M, will be ready for opener, has reached out to Dr. James AndrewsBrowns quarterback Johnny Manziel confirmed Tuesday that he's had tendinitis in his elbow since his freshman year at Texas A&M. He said it won't hurt his career and that surgery has not been recommended. He reached out to noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews.
- Cleveland Browns K Carey Spear a likely cut; Browns down to Travis CoonsBrowns first-year kicker Carey Spear was not on the field today, meaning he's probably been cut. The Browns are down to another first-year kicker in Travis Coons.
- Five free-agent running backs for the Browns to consider: Chris Fedor If the Browns are forced to look for a rushing jolt, here are some names of the top available free agents.
- Browns tailgating - change no-alcohol rule to no disorderly conduct: editorial