Hello everybody and welcome to my page. My name is Topher and I am a lifetime fan of the Cleveland sport teams and especially my first love…. Browns.. I decided to start this blog to share my opinion on the news surrounding the Browns and my takes on some sport news. I have lived in Ohio almost my entire life and grew up learning misery and disappointments surrounding all my sport teams. I am a single guy working full time and in my free time I am learning information technology and reading sport news as much as I can. I hope to share a blog post whenever I feel it is needed depending on the news. I can be blunt and bitter about my thoughts, so I hope I don’t offend anybody. so I hope over the time, I am not the only person reading my post. everybody enjoy your day. and always think big and reach for the stars.
- Kizer needs to change the script in the final home game of 2017 -- Bud Shaw's Sports SpinDeShone Kizer faces Baltimore in his last home game of 2017. The first time he played the Ravens, he suffered three interceptions and a migraine. The season has not gotten easier for him.
- Browns receive no compensatory picks in 2018 NFL DraftThe Browns won't get any extra picks from the compensatory pick formula.
- LeBron James is the talk of the NBA, and for no pressing reason -- Bud Shaw's Spinoffs LeBron James dominated in the All-Star Game. But that's not why he's the talk of the NBA. He's the talk of the NBA because of his possible free agency, and for Cavs fans that's a tired subject.
- Josh Gordon set to play for the Browns for $790,000 in 2018 as exclusive rights free agentIf not for his multiple suspensions, Gordon could be averaging $16 million a year. Instead, he's set to play for $790,000 for the Browns next season.
- Here is one way the Cleveland Browns can ace this offseasonHere is one option for the Browns in acing their offseason and beginning to turn their fortunes around.
- Should the Browns trade or package some of their first 6 picks? Hey, Mary Kay! With the Browns being the youngest team in the league last year, how many more rookies can they add? Should Joe Thomas help interview college prospects? Hey, Mary Kay!
- Winter Olympics a stopgap for Cleveland Browns football: CrowquillWinter Olympics a stopgap for Cleveland Browns football as fans tired of mock drafts await real thing
- Cleveland Browns: What message is Joe Thomas sending? -- Terry Pluto (video)What does Joe Thomas trying to recruit Kirk Cousins to play for the Browns mean for the future of Thomas?
- Where should Saquon Barkley go in the 2018 NFL Draft? Draft 4CastOur panel tries to determine where Saquon Barkley should go in the NFL Draft.
- Kirk Herbstreit to replace Jon Gruden on ESPN's NFL Draft night coverage"Kirk is the preeminent college football analyst and he will be a great addition to our NFL Draft main set on opening night," said ESPN senior producer Seth Markman in a release. "ESPN's combined expertise in college football and the NFL is unmatched and we were particularly drawn to Kirk's insight into this year's highly-touted […]
- Kizer needs to change the script in the final home game of 2017 -- Bud Shaw's Sports Spin