Hello everybody and welcome to my page. My name is Topher and I am a lifetime fan of the Cleveland sport teams and especially my first love…. Browns.. I decided to start this blog to share my opinion on the news surrounding the Browns and my takes on some sport news. I have lived in Ohio almost my entire life and grew up learning misery and disappointments surrounding all my sport teams. I am a single guy working full time and in my free time I am learning information technology and reading sport news as much as I can. I hope to share a blog post whenever I feel it is needed depending on the news. I can be blunt and bitter about my thoughts, so I hope I don’t offend anybody. so I hope over the time, I am not the only person reading my post. everybody enjoy your day. and always think big and reach for the stars.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- NFL owners revamp video replay for officiatingNFL owners got busy Tuesday passing several rules changes, adopting resolutions they believe will speed the game and enhance player safety, and perhaps even allow for more personality in player celebrations.
- Hue Jackson's 5 clues that Myles Garrett is emerging as the Browns' No. 1 pickHue Jackson stressed that the Browns need to get a "dominant, cornerstone, generational'' player at No. 1. It's spelled G-a-r-r-e-t-t.
- Marvin Lewis admits trading AJ McCarron to Browns would 'set a precedent' between the clubsMarvin Lewis stressed that AJ McCarron is a valuable member of the Bengals and that they're not looking to trade him. But he didn't completely slam the door on shipping him to the Browns.
- Cleveland Browns must take a real look at Brock Osweiler -- Terry Pluto (video, photos)The New York Jets just gave Josh McCown $6 million. Doesn't Brock Osweiler at least deserve a chance with the Cleveland Browns?
- What exactly do the Browns have in mind for Brock Osweiler? -- Bud Shaw's You Said ItCleveland sports fans wonder about Brock Osweiler's reception in Berea and whether the NBA has changed its mind about the Cavs resting star players.
- Browns sign defensive lineman Jamie MederMeder, who attended Valley Forge High School, was an exclusive rights free agent.
- Hue Jackson won't trade the No. 1 pick for a QB and other quick hits from NFL meetingsJackson says the Browns will do "anything and everything'' to add a good QB to the team -- except trade the No. 1 overall pick.
- Is JC Tretter a Cleveland Browns building block? (poll)JC Tretter is the latest Browns player up for a vote of the fans.
- NFL Mock Draft 2017 roundup: A Browns trade, and a seven-round projectionThis week's look at national mock drafts.
- Myles Garrett: A closer look at the potential top pick of the NFL DraftHere's what you need to know about Myles Garrett, the player the Browns could take No. 1 overall.
- NFL owners revamp video replay for officiating