- one person followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 1 day ago
- one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 4 days ago
- RT @JeremyinAkron: Any Denver Browns Backers follow me ? I'm going to be in Denver Sunday and looking for a group to visit 5 days ago
- Sadly this is the truth! 😞 twitter.com/ShockerSara/st… 1 week ago
- Was the video of DeShone Kizer a big deal? Orange and Brown Talk podcastMary Kay Cabot and Dan Labbe talk about all things Browns in our latest podcast.
- Browns lose Joe Thomas: What are their options at left tackle?Thomas is gone for the season after being placed on injured reserve. How will the Browns replace the future Hall-of-Famer?
- Joe Thomas will contemplate future later, felt like he was playing at top of his gameThomas didn't rule out that this could be the end, but said that's a decision for the offseason.
- DeShone Kizer vows not be a distraction and late night won't factor into London QB decision, Hue Jackson saysDeShone Kizer vows not to be a distraction again, but he might still not start in London. Hue Jackson seems to be leaning toward Cody Kessler.
- Who will start at quarterback this week for the Browns? Berea reportMary Kay Cabot and Dan Labbe talk about the day in Berea following another loss.
- There's a new Browns school bus on the Muni Lot block: Tailgate Tours (video)There's another full-sized, orange school bus in the Muni Lot.
- NFL 2017 Week 7: Monday Night preview - Washington at Philadelphia Eagles (photos)Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz has a touchdown-to-interception ratio of 13 to 3 over the first six games. The Eagles play host to NFC East rival Washington on Monday Night Football.
- Browns coach Hue Jackson press conference: Live updatesFollow along as Browns head coach Hue Jackson meets with the media on Monday.
- Browns' Joe Thomas has torn triceps, will have surgery and is out for the seasonBrowns ironman Joe Thomas is out for the season with a torn left triceps tendon. He'll have it surgically repaired. In his 11th season, he will evaluate in the offseason whether or not he'll come back.
- On second thought, Jackson's early hook trumps Kizer's late night -- Bud ShawDeShone Kizer was out on the town Friday night? Would we be talking about this if the Browns had won a game or two by now?
- Was the video of DeShone Kizer a big deal? Orange and Brown Talk podcast